So we all know it’s going to happen. Somewhere on your Facebook page, your Google Place page or somewhere on the web, the complainers are going to come out. No matter how good your service is, no matter how great your product is, at some point someone is not going to be a happy camper. So when that day comes, what should you do? The question comes up all the time, and it seems like in this new world of social media, business owners just aren’t sure how to handle it. I’ve written in the past about how to avoid the very popular “head in the sand” strategy and create a simple proactive reputation management plan. Here I’ll get even more basic to give you a quick boot camp on some of the best
advice I’ve come across over the years on getting ahead of your cranky customers and turning what could be a bad situation into a positive one for your business.
We’re not in Kansas anymore Dorothy, and neither is your marketing program.
About MeI’ve been working in marketing and advertising since 1985, online marketing since 1992, and had my first experience with the revolution that is search working with the pioneering AltaVista search engine in 1996. I’ve run $100 million TV campaigns for Fortune 500 companies and lived the wonderful, reliable era of mass advertising and long client lunches by the Four Seasons LA pool. And what I can tell you having done this for a while is the safe and predictable orbit of your marketing universe has ended. If you are a marketer, advertiser or just a business trying to get a few customers, disruption is here. All that you need to do to get done what you need to get done, is changing very quickly. Social Media, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search, Analytics and Mobile Marketing are revolutionizing the way you get people to buy whatever it is you’re selling. And you either need to get on the bus and starting tooting the horn, or at the very least figure out how not to get run over. This blog is here to help you do that.Read More .
- A Primer on Digital Marketing Services: The Fastest Growing Segment of Local Media
- The Local University Experience
- The Fundamental Reason Why Content Marketing Is Exploding Today
- Local Digital Marketing Basics: A Quick Primer on Priorities
- The BlueglassX View: Why Local Search Hypergrowth Is Here
- AuthorRank: The Real Reason For Google+ and Why You Need To Climb On The Clue Train
- A Primer On The State of the Internet 2012
- The New Multi-screen World: A Look At The Changes That Are Changing Everything
- The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.
By: Web Designer
Follow @johnhdenny on twitter.