If you’ve never attended a Local University Seminar- you are missing something unique. The world’s top experts in Local search and digital marketing—who usually only speak at major conferences in places like New York, San Francisco and London—come together and travel to towns and cities that typically don’t get to see this level of talent. And Local University isn’t just about watching- the intimate setting lets local businesses have a once in a lifetime opportunity to ask questions and have one-on-one conversations with the top minds on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and every important digital marketing platform.
We’re not in Kansas anymore Dorothy, and neither is your marketing program.
About MeI’ve been working in marketing and advertising since 1985, online marketing since 1992, and had my first experience with the revolution that is search working with the pioneering AltaVista search engine in 1996. I’ve run $100 million TV campaigns for Fortune 500 companies and lived the wonderful, reliable era of mass advertising and long client lunches by the Four Seasons LA pool. And what I can tell you having done this for a while is the safe and predictable orbit of your marketing universe has ended. If you are a marketer, advertiser or just a business trying to get a few customers, disruption is here. All that you need to do to get done what you need to get done, is changing very quickly. Social Media, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search, Analytics and Mobile Marketing are revolutionizing the way you get people to buy whatever it is you’re selling. And you either need to get on the bus and starting tooting the horn, or at the very least figure out how not to get run over. This blog is here to help you do that.Read More .
- The Local University Experience
- The Fundamental Reason Why Content Marketing Is Exploding Today
- Local Digital Marketing Basics: A Quick Primer on Priorities
- The BlueglassX View: Why Local Search Hypergrowth Is Here
- AuthorRank: The Real Reason For Google+ and Why You Need To Climb On The Clue Train
- A Primer On The State of the Internet 2012
- The New Multi-screen World: A Look At The Changes That Are Changing Everything
- Today If Your Marketing Campaign Doesn’t Integrate Social, It’s Not A Campaign
- Social Signals Are So Last Week - Use Infographics to Drive Real Lead by @w2scott t.co/Z4CjQuNXNi Time ago 3 Hours via HootSuite
- How Yahoo plans to make money on Tumblr: Native in-stream ads via @Qz Firefox t.co/hYbcb1vjtt Time ago 4 Hours via HootSuite
- Inside Mastercard’s Social Command Center via @Digiday t.co/ilECmYDPCF Time ago 6 Hours via HootSuite
By: Web Designer
Follow @johnhdenny on twitter.